Client Specific Programs
- The Torres Strait Regional Authority commissions two core programs with the ARLF - the Torres Strait Young Leaders' Program (February 2016) and the Torres Strait Women's Leadership Program (sessions in July, September and October 2016)
- The Inaugural Sheep Meat Leadership Program will run in 2016, with full details and dates to be confirmed
Past programs include the Wine Future Leaders Program, in partnership with Wine Australia, which took place in four sessions between June and October 2015.
Tailored to your needs
The Foundation’s client-specific programs are a powerful tool for industries and organisations wanting to build leadership capacity. They can be tailored to facilitate engagement, build relationships with key partners and, most importantly, bridge differences to find ways of working collaboratively.
Our client-specific programs are adapted to address the leadership development of organisations, businesses, sectors, regions or communities. The program design is developed in consultation with the client of the stakeholders to address high priority issues and needs.
How do they work?
Client-specific programs develop leadership skills and frame their use and consolidation within the issue of the client, community, or the stakeholders, commissioning the program.
They expose participants to complex issues in a way that builds understanding, common ground and collaboration. They advance the development of leadership expertise and capacity which participants can employ within their community, organisation, industry or sector.
They build collaborative networks among those who participate which leverages continued collaboration and problem solving.
The programs may be delivered in one residential block or in a series of modules over 6-12 months, depending on the stakeholders' needs and desired outcomes.
Over the last few years the Foundation has provided many client-specific programs for various clients and sectors including:
- Torres Strait Women's Leadership Development Program, 2014, 2015
- Rice Growers' Association Program, 2014
- Torres Strait Young Leaders' Program in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- RIRDC'S Rural Leaders Program 2013
- Wine Industry Future Leaders Program in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015
- Rice Grower's Association - Emerging Leaders Program 2012, 2014
- Blackwood Corporation - Community Leadership Capacity Building Program 2012
- Telstra Foundation's Community Leadership Program 2011
- Murray Darling Basin Commission Leadership Program
- Gippsland Food and Fibre
- RecFish Australia
Please contact us for further information using the form below, or contact our Manager of Leadership Programs Graham Smith on 02 6281 0680 to discuss potential programs.